Urban Civilisation & fast
growing cities are forcing to
construct Hi-rise residential
and commercial buildings,
In this changing scenario, the
garbage collection from every
floor & its disposal has
become a tedious job.
Garbage chutes are the means to overcome the above
problem with ease & utmost hygiene.
Garbage chutes can be installed in
- Residential, commercial buildings and malls.
- In any duct, common lobbies, landings, staircase
mid-landings, utility ducts, dry balconies and
- If on floor level, Intake Hoppers shall be at every
- If at mid-landing, Intake Hopper shall be at
alternate floor level.
Advantages of Garbage Chutes
- Facilitates total building garbage collection at
one single point.
- Garbage disposal with ease & utmost hygiene.
- Reduces Power consumption.
- "Dry" & "Wet" garbage separate collection
- Widely used all over the World.
- Reduces manpower.
Salient features of Horizon Chutes
- Manufactured & Installed as per BS 1703:2005,
- Weather proof Stainless Steel construction.
- Sanitation system for internal cleaning of chutes.
- Cleaning operation by control panel in garbage
- Disinfectants can be sprayed.
- Exhaust system to give minimum 20-40 air
- Intake Hoppers are 90 minute fire rated as per UL
- Auto closing Intake Hoppers.
- Discharge end fire door.
- Available in different sizes.
Schematic Layout of Garbage Chute for Typical Floors.